Scrapbook Page Baby Boy



I have never done a scrapbook page before in my life, but I love the look of all the beautiful pages that have been made by others. Mixed media, stencils, pulled edges, making paper look like fabric...! It's truly amazing what people can do. 

Don't get me wrong this one is no real beauty but I was quite pleased for my first attempt. 



I didn't make my flowers, (although this is something I will try) I used a mixture of Prima, Petaloo and a couple of The Range cheapies and just sprayed them up with some tattered angels. 



I hand stitched the edge and layered some papers behind. Flicked some inks and glossy accents, added brads and for the border of the photo I used the Martha Stewart bubble punch around the page set.

So there you have it. My little man finally dressed up in my first scrapbook page.

Will post the second one soon x

No comments