What's On Your Workspace Wednesday, No.1

A friend in the crafting world introduced me to this site, Stamping Ground - What’s On Your Workspace Wednesday. So thank you Anne for the intro to this :)

I have of course had a nosy, and I think I’m addicted already! There’s something quite intriguing about seeing how other people work, but I also thought I’d put my pic in too for this week.

In my house any clear flat space is in danger of being crafted upon and this time my sons ‘broom broom’ table has been hit with the latest project (which I’ll post tomorrow), hence the roads and traffic lights.





On the plus side I think I may have convinced my husband to let me turn part of the dining room into a proper crafting area, with proper storage, proper lighting, proper everything. Let the planning stage commence.

xx

3 comments

  1. I just knew you would love WOYWW, what crafter does not want a peek into other crafter's worlds.... I can see from your photo that you might just be able to craft in a 6" square piece of space like most of us - lol! Hope you have a very happy WOYWW day! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to WOYWW! Im loving the danger zone of your house! Has your son grown out of this table or are you constantly reassuring him that it's temporary...and hey..he'll enjoy it all the more if he's not been able to have it for a while, huh. Same as I do when I have an enforced break from my desk!! Love the LO and that great big circular die...really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee - how funny seeing all that crafty stuff over the roadway! Enjoy WOYWW - it is dangerously addictive. (I had to stop just because time no longer allowed - but I still enjoy dipping in!)
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete